Sykes-Pickavant Breaker Torque Wrenches 3/4-1"DR, 150-1500Nm
INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT?ENQUIRE HERE FOR PRICE
Want to hire instead? Find out if we can help Enquire here
The ‘Motorq’ Heavy Duty range of ‘Break Back' action torque wrenches provide an unmistakable signal that can be seen and felt when the set torque is reached. This reduces the possibility of over torquing during noisy and demanding situations in the workshop or at the track.
• Robust construction for heavy duty applications
• Unique ‘Break Back’ action mechanism gives unparalleled control over the applied torque
• Accurate to +/- 4% of reading, manufactured to ISO9000:2000 standard
• 36 tooth ratchet head with push-thru square drive
• Graduated scale on handle for easy adjustment
• Supplied with calibration certificate, traceable to national standards
• Supplied in sturdy blow molded case (800582) for protection during storage and transportation. Internal handle clips into place for easy carrying.